Clinics & Services
For registered patients the practice provides the following services under the NHS:
- New patient health checks
- Cervical Screening
- Routine/Emergency consultations with the doctor/ nurse
- Minor Ailment Consultations
- Ante/post natal care
- Smoking Cessation Advice
- Immunisations including childhood immunisations and flu and Pneumonia for patients over 65 and patients with chronic diseases
- Regular check-ups for patients with chronic conditions such as asthma, diabetes etc.
- Three year check-ups: if you do not suffer from a chronic disease it may be some time since you have seen a doctor or a nurse. Registered patients aged between 16 and 75 who have not been seen by a practice doctor or nurse in the last three years are advised to make an appointment for a three year check-up.
- Over 75s annual check-up: if you are 75 or over and have not been seen by a practice nurse or doctor within the last twelve months, please make an appointment for your annual check-up.
- For information about NHS Islington free stop smoking service, contact 0800 093 9030
The clinic is appointment only.
If your child is due his/her next immunisation please book an appointment at the surgery. The baby immunisation clinics are on Mondays 13:30 -15:30 and Fridays 09:30-12:30.
Please bring your child's immuinsation record book to your appointment.
Community Phlebotomy Clinic
Community Phlebotomy Clinic based in the health centre - Opening times are Monday and Thursdays from 9 am until 12:30 pm - This is a Walk In Service.